Saturday, June 30, 2007

Last Weekend

Here's Carter with Grandpa Ken at Red Robin. Carter loved it there...the lights, the noise, the balloons. I think it's his favorite restaurant!

Here's Daddy and Carter right before Daddy heads to work for the day...I think they're both still pretty sleepy!
Daddy traded in his Hummer for a new F-150. I wanted to take a picture of the boys next to it so Carl could show Carter, someday, that he once was a pretty cool guy and had a pretty cool truck.
Okay, so I thought that I'd try the pool again...the water was warmer and everything. UGH! Next time, I'm going to boil water to put in the pool with the hose water so it's literally the temperature of bath water. I'll keep you all posted.
Oh, and P.S., we were in the front yard when I took this picture and the neighbors were out doing yard work. Carter was crying so loudly that I was afraid the neighbors would think I was abusing him or something so we bailed right away and left the pool and all just sitting there. I HAD to get that child inside to calm him down!



No comments: