Here's Daddy giving Carter some love after he opened his Father's Day gift. Carter and I cooked a fancy breakfast for Carl and gave him his gifts right away. We had a great, lazy day at home to celebrate!
Here's Carl reading his Father's Day card...Carter just loves staring at Daddy's face.

Below are pictures of Carter just hanging out. His favorite things right now are his hands...they're always in his mouth!

Like father, like son. I was trying to hang out with Carter on the floor, but all he wanted to do was watch the U.S. Open...seriously. I had to take a picture to prove it!

Here he is sucking on his hand again...with his favorite puppy blanket.

Reaching for those toes!

Later in the afternoon, we went over to Cousin Kendall's to swim in her pool. Carter wasn't too sure about it. I think the water was a bit too cold for his taste.



My two guys had a great day together. Happy First Father's Day, Carl. Carter's one lucky kid to have you for a Daddy!

1 comment:
Love the big update, keep them coming. I love the one of Carter crying and the one of him in Carl's lap while Carl is reading the card Carter got him.
Post a Comment