Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My First Mother's Day!

What a lucky mom I am!!! I got to spend Mother's Day with my beautiful son AND my mom! And, Carl and Dad, of course. We had a great weekend just being together and landscaping around our front porch. We also ate a great mexican meal, had awesome steaks and fabulous grilled pork. Why am I writing about food so much, you're thinking? Well, I started Weight Watchers yesterday and I'm dreaming of the day I'll be able to eat the way I did this past weekend again. It won't be for quite a while...I need to lose 15 lbs first. I'll keep you all posted. I hate dieting!

Here's my little man sporting his feelings right on the front of his onesie. (On the butt of this onesie it says, "and Mommy loves me!" Isn't it just perfect for Mother's Day!?
Look what Carter got me for my day...a mug with his picture on it for when I go back to work. I can drink my coffee out of it every day and be reminded of what a little pumpkin he is. (Like I need a mug to remember...) Oh, and it came with chocolate inside the mug! Thanks, Daddy, for helping Carter buy this for me. I love it!
Here's Grandpa and Carter just relaxing this weekend. I love the outfit Carter has on...it's sleeveless so it shows off his big guns...er fat rolls, whatever.
Okay, here's the landscaping we did. It turned out better than I ever imagined and was tons more work than I expected, and more expensive. But, hey, we have to have the best looking house on the block, you know. The big bush on the corner is a magnolia and will be beautiful when it blooms-and it will smell good. Thanks, Mom & Dad, for helping with this project...we couldn't have done it without you.

No comments: