Thursday, May 17, 2007
Another Mother's Day
Last night, we celebrated Mother's Day with Carl's Mom and Dad. I cooked them dinner, complete with a strawberry dessert. Then, we hung out with Carter and watched American Idol, duh! Here's a picture of Carter entertaining the crowd...or more like the crowd entertaining Carter!
Daddy got some smiles out of him...as usual!
Here are a couple of Carter's I'm-really-proud-of-myself-for-standing-up faces. Note his clenched fists...he's concentrating hard! Carl is really good about working with developing Carter's muscles when he comes home from work. They practice sitting and standing up and holding his head up. I think Carter loves being challenged!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carter no longer looks like a newborn. Neither does my little man! Aren't they becoming so much fun! I think AJ gets annoyed that he can't completely hold his head steady because he always wants to look around at everything which has caused many head bumps between the two of us. I love standing AJ up as well and he's getting good at sitting if I hold him. I can't wait to see you at the wedding (have you ordered your dress yet - I am struggling with having to order a size 10 and worry about it being too big if I stick to my new workout routine - Yoga Booty Ballet). Carter is absolutely precious!
Post a Comment