When Daddy gets up to go to work in the morning, Carter's favorite place to sleep after breakfast is on his side of the bed...doesn't he look tiny?!?!

Despite our cheering (well, Mom and Dad cheered and Carter whined, cried and ate for the Buckeyes) our team just couldn't get it done on the court. Darn those Florida teams...always messing up our dreams of being National Champions! Boo for the Gators!

Well, this shirt fit him in the hospital...now it's a total belly shirt. Sexy, huh ladies?

I just love Carter in this little hat. I think he looks absolutely precious, so here are a couple of him just chillin' on Dad's lap with his favorite hat on.

1 comment:
In this last picture-it made me remember that picture that your parents put in our senior high school year book of you in the laundry basket. Carter has those same eyes that you did!!
I Love Love Love the blog-keep doing it! I look everyday for new baby pictures.
-Lelo
Post a Comment