Sunday, April 01, 2007

Bad Mom, Napping, Cool Outfit

I took Carter out on Friday with my friend, Erica. We ran some errands and went to Chili's to eat. By the time we got back to her house, Carter was starving, so I fed him and changed his diaper. Of course, he peed all over himself and I didn't have any clothes to put on him for the ride home (execpt socks.) So, Erica grabbed two washclothes and we put one behind his back and one on his chest and strapped him into the seat. I'm a bad mom, I know. =)
Carter looks adorable in the brown hoodie outfit. I bought it with the gift card from Great Aunt Connie and Great Uncle Mark. Thanks!

One of Carter's favorite places to sleep... and you can tell how small he still is...
Again, we're bad parents for doing this, but I figured out he loves popsicles the other night when he was crying...it stopped him for sure!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments: