Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Fourth and Final Baby Shower!
Here are a few pictures from my latest and last baby shower that was on Sunday thrown by my awesome sister-in-law, Gretchen. She had all things "blue" (cake, punch, napkins, plates, cups etc.) and we had a great time! I think I officially have everything and more than I need for one baby, thanks for everyone's generousity. Thank you, Gretch, for the shower and thank you to all that came for the awesome gifts! I have the best group of family and friends EVER!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. After my work shower next week and the fam/church shower the week after that, I will have had four as well! Brian was worried about how expensive everything was going to be until I reminded him of how loved we are! Can't wait to see a picture of you little man, and that's awesome that you're already begun to dilate! My little boy is still lying sideways. I get kicked way out on my left side constantly, and my Dr. thinks his head is around my belly button. He better turn soon, although he's probably so big already that he's probably stuck! We'll see! Anyways, I love you and am anxiously awaiting the news of Baby Hoyt's arrival. Good Luck!
~Lisa
Post a Comment