Sidenote: I'm pretty sure I've put on a few more pounds this week since we've been eating NON-STOP and that will continue through next weekend when we celebrate with the Hoyt family. Somebody stop me! =)
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Merry Christmas!
Christmas was quite calm this year, since there were no kids to celebrate with us...but we all know that next year will be a whole new story! Here are a few pics that I thought you all might enjoy. The Baby probably had the most money spent on him this year and he's still in the womb...go figure. He got his crib, $50 cash, a sweater and an OSU jersey (which Uncle Matt says is pricier than you may think) But I just LOVE the jersey because it matches the one his Mommy got from Uncle Matt, too.
Sidenote: I'm pretty sure I've put on a few more pounds this week since we've been eating NON-STOP and that will continue through next weekend when we celebrate with the Hoyt family. Somebody stop me! =)





Sidenote: I'm pretty sure I've put on a few more pounds this week since we've been eating NON-STOP and that will continue through next weekend when we celebrate with the Hoyt family. Somebody stop me! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment