Sunday, December 24, 2006

Baby Showers #1 and #2

I love presents!!! I'm not saying this because it's Christmas...but because I just had two baby showers...I haven't even opened one Christmas gift yet. Seriously, though, people are so generous with baby gifts. (Secretly, I think people LIKE buying baby gifts because they are so cute!)

On Friday night, Carrie Wood and Katy Zimmerman hosted my first baby shower. It was a couple's shower so the guys were there to enterain Carl in the basement while the girls oohed and aahed over the cute baby gifts I opened in the family room at Carrie's house. It was an awesome night and Carl and I got a chance to catch up with some friends we haven't seen in quite a long time. Thanks to all who came! I appreciate all of your generousity, but most of all, I apprectiate your friendship. Here are some pics:




Then, on Saturday morning, Susan Barker Fisher and Nicole Fisher hosted another shower at their house. It was a brunch and the food was amazing! Not to mention, the hot cider...YUMMY! This shower was made up of mostly church friends and some family (girls only!) Again, people were way too generous and Baby got a lot of things he needs. Here are some pics:

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I absolutley LOVE the little Graceland sweatshirt!