Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Boat Show and LASIK

I'm sorry for being a bad blogger...blah, blah, blah. Let's cut right to it. (Warning: crappy phone pictures. Better ones to come on a later post.)

2 weeks ago was the big boat show. I took the boys Saturday morning and they had a BLAST! Here's Carter and Tyler with one of their girlfriends, Nessa...
Tristan really wants this little 4 wheeler. We're making him wait until he's at least 2. Duh!
Also, 2 weeks ago, Carl had LASIK surgery on his eyes. He was super nervous (see below) but he came through with 20/15 in one eye and 20/20 in the other. A miracle, I tell you!!!
I got to watch the whole thing through this window and on a flat screen monitor. (I'm sparing you those pictures.) Crazy stuff to watch. Wow.
All over. I drove him home. He slept all afternoon. Woke up and ate dinner, played with the boys for a bit (with stylish goggles on) and went to bed. Drove himself to his follow-up appointment the next morning. Crazy.

post signature

No comments: