Friday, January 08, 2010

Pre-Christmas

Well, friends...I KNOW this is LONG overdue, but here they are! We'll start with a little pre-Christmas. Carter is into Dominoes these day. He loves to lay them out matching them as he goes. Here's a little deal he did on the coffee table last month. You can see he's proud of him masterpiece!
Carter's heading out to sled with Grandpa and Daddy. I'm a mean Mommy and made T and T stay inside with me. They didn't seem to mind, though!


My Mom and Dad bought the boys a kitchen for Christmas and we gave it to them a bit early. Yes, I realize my children are boys, but I don't care. They LOVE pretend play and I figure their future wives will thank me that they all have an interest in the kitchen! =) Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa!
Aunt Barbie and Uncle "Woodstove" Larry send some ADORABLE, personalized hooded towels for the boys. They all had to try them on immediately!!! Thanks so much. Not only can we use these around the house, but they will be perfect at the River House this summer!


Tyler and Tristan are really into "reading" these days. Too cute!

post signature

No comments: