So, tomorrow, the twins will be the EXACT age (to the day) that Carter was when they were born. Holy crap. I'm not really sure why this freaks me out so much, but wow, it does. I mean, T and T are still BABIES, which is what Carter was when I had them. How did I ever think I could handle that? I think my brain just kept repeating to itself, "it will all work out. Carter is so independent and he's practically talking." ---> for the record: it was chaos and Carter wasn't totally independent and he was mumbling a few words, maybe.
Okay, to my point...
If you Mom's out there are nervous about bringing home new babies to toddlers (I'm talking to you Carrie!) it WILL all work out...or at least, you'll survive. Your brain is an amazing thing and it will tell itself whatever it needs to to get you through.
Did this even make any sense at all!?!?
I need some food.
(And I'll post some comparison pictures tomorrow...)

2 comments:
Holy cow you're good with dates! What comforting thoughts:) (not that I will need them anytime soon...but good to know)!
Seriously, I don't think you understand how often I think of you and I haven't even had the baby yet. I always think, "suck it up- Katie did it with a younger baby and TWINS." I know I'll be fine and I use your life to prove it!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment