Friday, October 23, 2009

Pre-Halloween & JUMP!

Ah, Halloween at work...we have it every year two weeks before REAL Halloween. I love it. Early costume cuteness and early candy! YAY! Here are the few pictures I took...

Tyler is the monkey (you may recognize it from last year...)
Tristan is the dog.
Carter is the tiger. (At his request, of course!)


My 3 boys of the left, Mallory (niece) down in front and the Starr kids on the right!



Finally out of the stroller! FREEEEEE to run around!
Holy snotty nose. That's kids mom should really take better care of him. Ugh.
Just too cute!
Brotherly love. Actually, I think Tristan is planning out how he's going to get that water bottle away from Tyler...
Okay folks, it doesn't get much funnier than this video. How many of you have tried to teach a toddler how to jump? What you get is pure awesomeness. View on. And, you're welcome!


post signature

9 comments:

The Swindle Family said...

Grayson has the same costume Tyler does! Loved the video-I was just waiting for Carl to job and fall-and then I really would have laughed out loud.

Grandma Sue said...

OMG! The twins trying to jump is just too cute!!!

Rene Tyree said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Actually, all the kids jumped higher than I could!
Pa Ken

Anonymous said...

I was going to say I loved the pot-bellied nature of the costumes, and then I saw the video of them jumping. Bless how low to the ground they get!!!

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh 2 cute for words! Your blogs is so cute!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Katy Z said...

OMG! That's the cutest video ever. It's so cute how those little boys just adore their daddy. I love how the twins bend all the way down just like Carter. Thanks for sharing.

the hortons said...

Love, love, love the video! They are so cute!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, your boys are so cute and RED hair...they rock! (I have a {HUGE} soft spot for the red heads being my daughter is one!) :)