Well, the much anticipated McLaughlin Family Reunion Extravaganza was last weekend (okay, beginning on Wednesday, but whatev.) We had a GREAT time...eating, boating, jetskiing, wakeboarding, tubing, chatting, campfiring, singing, gaming, smores-ing...AWESOME!
Things to remember: (these are mostly for my documentation...as you won't understand most of them...but I wanted them to be written down somewhere!)
Woodstove's stories
Name that #1 song
Carter falling in potty at Sneeky Pete's (he's still talking about it)
Everyone wakeboarding (my awesome face-plant)
Ruth's near-death experience (scary)
Dancing at Go Fish (Carl playing drums and booking Matt and I a gig-really, he did!)
Pull-tab lotto tickets with Landon
Naked Carter in the Gator (isn't he a little too old for this???)
old dog Max playing with Carter in the pool
Ruth "posing" in pictures (just like I taught her!!!)
Dad's gift $$$ for his sisters...not pinecone art! yay!
Aunt Beth's herkies (is that how you spell it?)
We didn't miss one single train that went by!
Julius family farm's sweet corn, Aunt Beth's deviled eggs, Grandma Ruby's cucumber salad recipe, Mom's pork tenderloin, Ruth's potato salad...all the food was delish!
On to the pictures:
Carl and me by the campfire with Aunt Barbie's headlamp. We LOVED borrowing it!
We had a great weekend! Thanks to everyone for pitching in with the cooking and cleaning and the taking care of my boys. I appreciate it!
You know it was a successful weekend if you're more tired when it's over than you were before it started...and we were all EXHAUSTED! IT WAS AWESOME!

1 comment:
So glad to see you had a good time, looked like fun!!
How did the family photo shoot turn out? I'm wanting to see those pics!!
Love you, miss you!
Post a Comment