Friday, May 08, 2009
Puke, smiles, skinned knees, messy faces
I'm sure Tyler didn't mean to...but he totally puked on Tristan's back the other day and immature Mommy thought it was so funny she'd just have to take a picture! Aghahahahah!
I think Tyler's feeling pretty good here (after all, he just puked...so his stomach's feeling great!)
Tristan (yes, there's still puke on him) just happy as a clam!!!
Carter's been a crazy man lately and skinned BOTH knees (one of them twice) and scraped his entire right calf on Grandma's brick fireplace. His legs are a total mess...
I believe he's inviting friends and family over for "hamburgfries" in this picture. He's quite a social butterfly (don't know where he gets that!?!?!?)
The first "bouquet" of flowers Carter's given me. Daddy helped him pick them after they mowed the other night.
Went to a birthday party at Palmer for a co-workers daughter last weekend and this is as close he'd sit to another friend's daughter. Seriously. Annoying.
Posing in front of the Palmer College sign. Not sure why I took this, but I felt it was appropriate at the time...
Agh, finally willing to stand next to Macy for a picture. Now, aren't they cute!???!
Goofing around last weekend, Carter and I took pictures together. (Please excuse the make-up-less face.) Man, I can't get enought of this guy!!!
Love this pic!
Trying to be upside down...
Tyler looking chubby and adorable!!!

Carter on his "little John Deere." Daddy has the "big John Deere."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have such happy boys! And they are absolutely adorable. What a lucky Mommy! In reference to one of your last facebook updates, congrats! Losing weight sucks, but you're kicking ass (and the boys are only 10 months old!). I am jealous : (
Post a Comment