Thursday, February 26, 2009

The boys and New Decor

I just thought this was adorable...the three of them sitting in a circle. Carter does a great fake laugh to get the babies to smile...it works everytime! I'm pretty sure that's what he was doing here. (Look how good they're sitting up!!!)
Here they are turned around smiling for me! (Carter has both his water cups...he doesn't dare put them down or the babies are on them in 2.2 seconds...they're pretty fast crawlers these days.) Oh and Tristan is pulling himself up to a standing position now. AGH! It's the really scary first phase where he'll get himself up or halfway up and then totally biff it and smash his face on the ground and scream. But, 1 minute later, he's up and at it again. I try to be right there to catch him, but you all can guess how that goes with two others crawling/running around...
Okay, so I got some of those vinyl wall letters from this lady on Ebay. Totally cheap (WAY cheaper than Uppercase Living or some of the other big companies...plus it's all custom so you can choose your own fonts, sizes, colors etc.) Anyhoo, got the one up in Carter's room and in our room. Going to finish T and T's room this weekend and I'll post theirs. I think I paid $13.99 per design and $5 shipping. Probably the cheapest way to decorate a wall and you all know I'm on a tight budget these days. If any of you are interested in ordering, I'll post the info. Just let me know.





5 comments:

Matt Mac said...

When are you putting up the fatheads?

Carrie said...

Already crawling??!!! Goodness gracious- good thing you probably already have baby gates up!
I don't think Emerson crawled until right before her 1st birthday!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the letters!

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

Love the letters...please add the info.

Anonymous said...

I have always loved Uppercase Living. This sounds much cheaper! Please post the info. when you get a chance. I would love to get a couple for Parker's nursery:).

Sara Bendorf