Monday, December 15, 2008
Pictures that didn't make the X-mas card...
Oh, the pressure...to have a super-cute Christmas card. UGH! For those of you that can afford to take your kid/kids to the fancy-pansy photographer and have them shoot beautiful, professional pictures and then perfectly lay them out on wonderful, expensive and sometimes even metallic paper...well, I hate you...but only because I'm jealous of you. I have already gone through some major card envy this holiday season and it sucks...yeah, Carrie and Erica...I'm talking about your cards. I freakin' love them! Gorgeous. But, back to reality. Carl and I have attempted to do our poor-folk photo shoot a few times now and it's been drama each time so we decided that tonight was it. Christmas card or bust! Here is a small collection of the pictures you will not be seeing on our cheap, Walgreens card this year. Enjoy! =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are hilarious. Love the pictures, and feel better knowing that I carry the same picture envy to those that not only make it to the professional photographer but also mail out their awesome greeting cards. We never get to that last step, so already you are already ahead of us!
Okay, so we have fancy pansy Christmas cards but let me make you feel better in two words...
'97 Intrepid.
Nuff said...
Well played, Wood.
Wish we lived closer, I have a studio in my basemet that I take friend's and family's pics. I'm super cheap too! Of course, my cards won't be sent out until Tuesday...
I LOVED Your card! I had to take about 20 pics myself of my 3 and when I told my Mom that I thought we should try again cause I wasn't crazy about any of them she sais, "Pic one Shannon!" I'll email you our picture :)
Post a Comment