Tuesday, November 18, 2008

UPDATED AGAIN: Who I have so far...

I've deleted the comments because I didn't want to leave your e-mail addresses out there for all to see...


Here's who I have so far (via the blog.) Keep 'em coming, though.

Jessica B.
Katy Z.
Rene T.
Shannon J.
Emily S.
Leah S.
Carrie W.
Amber G.
Karyn W. M.
Amy T.
Linds Bar.
Erica M.
Jeff M.
Da H.
Erin N.
Corey M.
Cassie A.
Beth C.
Danielle S.
Aron B. (and I will continue to exercise my freedom of speech! Love you, though...even though I'm 110% sure you voted for McCain!)
Stacey O.
Stacey B. (still need your Mom's e-mail)
Kelly Y.
Amy N.
Amy C.
Jackie S.

21 comments:

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

slwood is Stacey Osborn from GU - married name is Stacey Wood

Mommy K said...

Oh, Stacey...welcome! Glad you enjoy the blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mommy K said...

Amy!!! You're married!?!? Congrats to you and your lucky hubby. Hope all is well with you.
Hugs, K

(Oh, and I put our Gadet Thriller dance on youtube for Katy and Carrie...just search under Graceland Thriller and you'll find it. Ah, the good ol days!)

amosclarkson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
debbie gibson said...

hi katie I'd like to be added if you dont mind. Thanks Debbie@gracemarine.com

Jenn said...

Hey katie, it's jenn richards... actually i just got married in october so now it is jones. i'm not sure who gave me your blog address i think maybe dana hicks or jill roberts but i check it every once in a while! Your boys are absolutely adorable! my email address is richards.jenn@gmail.com. If you want to check out my blog it's http://jennlynr.blogspot.com. Take care!

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

Katie please add my mom Earlynn to your list.

ereiff31@msn.com

Thanks!

Rebecca said...

Katie ~ Please add me to your list. I love reading about your beautiful family...Rebecca Franklin

rfranklin24@gmail.com

Mindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindi said...

Okay..so I'm one of those friend of a friend, but I love your blog. I love to see your boys. As a mom of all boys it's nice to know that I'm not alone in this craziness! I would like to continue to see your boys grow. - Mindi King
MindiJKing@gmail.com

Mrs. Olmstead's Class said...

Katie add me to your list. I love looking and pictures of your beautiful little boys!

Mommy K said...

Mandy, I'll need your e-mail address to make sure you're added on.
=)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! I'm glad I didn't miss it! This is Rachel Witkowski...please add me!!! Rachelwitko@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

actually add Brian too...
witkobrian@hotmail.com
he checks in with you guys too!
Love, Rachel

Anonymous said...

It's me the fish!!
nicfisher44@gmail.com

We need to get a date for Christmas!! Love ya miss ya!