Bubble bath time. Carter loves taking taking baths now...he used to hate them. It's something that Carl and he do together without pesky Mommy around. So fun!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Weekend w/ Uncle Matt!
Uncle Matt came to visit last weekend...and we had a great time just hanging around the house! All the boys were showered with Ohio State gifts, so we had to have a little photo shoot, of course! Here's Uncle Matt with Carter and Tyler. (Tristan was snoozing.)
Uncle Matt with his nephews...boy does he love them!!! (And they love him, too!) Carter walked around all weekend yelling (and I mean yelling) "Mmmatt!" He wanted his undivided attention...he wanted to play with him, wrestle with him, eat with him, go potty with him. EVERYTHING! And when Uncle Matt left, Carter wondered around for a couple of days looking for "Mmmatt!" Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Bubble bath time. Carter loves taking taking baths now...he used to hate them. It's something that Carl and he do together without pesky Mommy around. So fun!
Carter's obsessed with "Choo-choos" and he builds them out of everything...food, blocks etc...anything that he can put in a straight line is a choo-choo. Here he is with a choo-choo make of a tow truck, tractor, bulldozer, car (with a caveman in it) and an actual choo-choo car. In the picture, Carter is saying, "Choo-choo." OMG, how many times can I type choo-choo in this post. I've annoyed myself.
Bubble bath time. Carter loves taking taking baths now...he used to hate them. It's something that Carl and he do together without pesky Mommy around. So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And I bet mommy and Carter shake it the Choo-Choo Soul on a regular basis! After hearing for an entire weekend-I still have it in my head! Maybe we'll get to see you for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment