Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween!

Here's my little monkey man with his FULL-SIZED Butterfinger that our next door neighbor gave him...he's so spoiled. Okay, I ate 85% of it...just because he didn't need the sugar, not because I really wanted a butterfinger. Whatev.
Daddy and Carter going around to get candy. The twins went with us too, but I didn't get a picture because they slept the whole time.
Checking out the loot...
Carter was too scared to put the gross eyes on, so Mommy did it. Disgusting, really...but at least it wasn't more candy that he didn't need! (I'm such a fun-hating, sugar-hating Mom!)

The twins celebrating Halloween at the River House. Tyler's outfit says I want candy! and Tristans says Mummy loves me. Adorable.
The thirsty monkey...
The kiddos...notice that my child and my neice, Mallory, are the only two not behaving...standard. They are such movers and shakers!
The big kids loving the little kids...
Halloween rocked this year. Can't wait until next year when they'll all be dressed up!






1 comment:

Carrie said...

Seeing that green Bundle Me really takes me back to last winter! Glad it's working for you!

Cute pics- I miss you guys!