Last Thursday, September 4, Carl and I celebrated our 4
th wedding anniversary! What an awesome and crazy four years we've had, huh? I mean, 3 little boys in 4 years is quite an
adventure! I love you, Carl!
Below is us at the restaurant with our to-go love swans. And yes, we went out without any of our kids thanks to Grandma Kay and Grandpa Carl! Thanks, guys!

Here's the reason we went to this particular restaurant...they serve bananas foster-my all-time favorite dessert. Carl had to snap a pic of me with my dessert. I did let him have two bites, but the rest was mine. (I start my diet on Monday...ugh!)

Okay, so silly Mommy thought it would be nice to get a lovely family picture before we left for dinner. Carter didn't agree...obviously. My favorite thing about the picture, though, is Carl 's face. Really, that says it all!

At least Carter's not screaming in this one. In his defense, it was almost his bedtime and he was exhausted.

Happy anniversary to us! Next year, for 5 we're going on a trip. Hooray!
3 comments:
I think that picture is frame-worthy, much more memorable than a standard family photo.
I agree with Matt. I think that top one could be your Christmas card-way too cute.
Yes, yes, I am a blog browser. :) I am a friend of Dana and Dan Hicks and happened across you in their friends and family section of their blog. I just had to tell you that your family is just adorable. How you stay sane with 3 under 2 is unbelievable to me. My husband and I have 2 boys (1 1/2 & 3 1/2) and have only been married 5 years. I just love running across other families like us; young with a handful of boys. Congratulations they are all beautiful!
Post a Comment