Thursday, July 17, 2008
More pictures...finally!
Tyler really looks up to his "older" brother-don't you love that his little arm is around Tristan!?!? I really didn't set up this picture...Tyler did it on his own!
We found Tyler like this in his swaddle the other day...all you could see was hand, head and toes!
The whole family out for a little walk...
Carter loves giving the boys kisses!!! Here he is giving Tyler a wet one (they're all WET!)
Me and my boys. This is how Carter gives me "hugs" when I'm nursing-he lays his head on the boppy so I can lean down and kiss him. Adorable!
Here's Carter wanting some attention...standing on the coffee table (which he's not supposed to) and with a beautiful tattoo on his right leg that he drew with a pen when Mommy wasn't paying attention. UGH!
Grandpa Carl and his newest grandsons...
Kelly Diercks with Tristan.
Justin Diercks with Tyler.
Carter sitting on his new potty...he likes opening and closing the lid, as well as playing with the seat cushion. He also likes to pretend to wipe with toilet paper.
Daddy napping with the little guys!
Tyler sleeping funny again. I'm starting to see a trend.
Tristan's first bath. Not very happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
very adorable Katie! congrats!
Love the pics! Carter cracks me up. =)
So cute! What a sweet family!
You are so lucky. What a beautiful family! We are so happy for you guys.
Sara and Brian
What little cuties! Dan and I went to reunion last week and your dad was a guest minister. We talked about the process of feeding the boys. He was impressed and knew all the right terminology! Hope all is going well!
Beautiful family!
Love the pink swaddler... I won't tell him when he's older if you don't...!
So glad you all are doing well. I was dying for a new post but wasn't about to bug you for one- I don't know how you do it!
They're beautiful and I'm glad Carter is adjusting well.
My favorite one is the one of him "hugging" you when you've got the twins. Precious...
Keep posting when you can!
Love you!
Post a Comment