Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

My second mother's day as a mom was great! We had a pretty lazy day at home just hanging out and playing with toys. We did go to dinner with Carl's parents and sister's family and it was fun...good food too. You wouldn't even believe how much I ate (but I won't bore you with details.)

Below is the card that Carter made for me at Grandma Kay's house. I think it's very artistic and I love it!
Here is what Carl and Carter got me...you have no idea how much I love this one...me with my boys. I didn't even know that Willow Tree made the little twin figurines. Thank you Carl-this was the perfect gift!!!
Here's our family photo from the restaurant...it may not be a glamour shot, but here we are (and Carl looks really good it it!) Happy Mother's Day to me!
We have another ultrasound today at 1:30 so I'll update tomorrow on that. I can't wait to see my boys again and see how much they've grown in the last four weeks!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hmmm, well I can return my present I got for you after you delivered. I should have known better that someone else would get you the Willow Tree Twins before I did... Hats off to you, Carl!