Saw the doc this morning and had another non-stress test. Everything checked out fine. The heartrates are around 140 each. I'm measuring at 35 weeks, so 4 weeks ahead...not too bad. I've gained another pound so I'm up to 13 lbs. gained total. Blood pressure was good and low.
That's about it. We have an ultrasound in Iowa City next Wednesday so we'll get to see the guys again at that time! Yay!
Still haven't started on the babies bedroom...hopefully this weekend. Cribs are supposed to be here next week. I still need to buy crib mattresses and get the chair moved from Carter's room. I do have sheets for the crib and my Grandma's sewing the bumpers and crib skirts so I should have those soon. I won't have any artwork for the walls, but oh well, I don't think the guys will really care. Jodi, are you feeling inspired to paint anything???
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yes..I am ready to paint! I just need to know what you want! Also, I have Carter's and the ones for you & Carl's bedroom I need to get to you...bring on more work for me! :)
-Jodi
Sweetheart- I don't think they'll care. As long as they have a place to sleep, I think you're good! LOVE YOU!
I had to have nonstress tests every week too...just when I would get annoyed I would hear that little heartbeat! Don't worry about the room - all we do in there is pick out clothes and change an occasional diaper!
Post a Comment