Monday, February 04, 2008

Sorry for the delay...

I realize I've been sucking at the whole blog thing lately, but really I have a great excuse. The whole family was sick last week. The puke began flowing on Monday morning with Carter waking up in a crib full of it...nasty! I threw him in the bathtub and went to wake Carl up. He laid in bed for about 30 seconds until running to the toilet. So it was on...Puke Fest 2008. I really had no choice but to stay home with the two of them both Monday and Tuesday. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I really thought I wasn't going to get sick myself. Boy was I wrong. I went to work on Wednesday but didn't feel great. Thursday morning I woke up fully sick. So, I stayed home Thursday and Friday. Also on Thursday, my two nieces got sick. On Friday, my mother-in-law came down with it. Saturday, it was my father-in-law and finally, my brother AND sister-in-law became sick Sunday morning. So, the flu has officially make it to EVERYONE in the Hoyt family. I believe everyone is finally well, though. Hooray for that!

I'm going to load a bunch of pictures right now so keep checking back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuses are like assholes, Katie, everyone has one and they all stink.