Friday, January 04, 2008

Big News!

As you can see above on Carter's shirt, he's going to be a big brother! Yes, we're pregnant...again! I copied off of my friend Brenna and went ahead and answered some questions that I know all of you are dying to know. Here they are:

1. When are you due?
I’m due on August 2, so that means I’m 10 weeks pregnant today.

2. So how close will that make Carter to new baby in age?
They will be 17 months apart. =)

3. Was this a surprise or was it planned?
Carl and I planned on having more kids, but it was a bit of a surprise that it was going to happen so soon. We couldn’t be more excited, though!

4. How are you (Katie) feeling?
The exact same I did with Carter. Sick to my stomach if I don’t eat often enough and I’m having some pretty bad headaches. I also don’t want to eat any meat and I’m ready for bed at 8:30 or 9 p.m.

5. Will you find out what you’re having?
Of course! Do you really think we could wait? We’ll have our ultrasound at 20 weeks around the second week of March.

6. Do you have names picked out?
We like some names but none of them are official, so you’ll just have to wait. We’re not sure if we’re going to tell the name or not…

7. Do you think it’s another boy or a girl?
I (Katie) think it’s another boy and Carl is convinced it’s a girl. Carl was right last time so we’ll see…

8. Are you (Katie) getting fat yet?
Long story short…yes.

9. Are you going to do anything differently this pregnancy or delivery?
We’re going to go with a midwife instead of an obgyn and I want to videotape the whole thing this time. We’ve already called our doula and she’ll be with us for the delivery, also!
So, I think that takes care of all of it. Yay for us! 2008 is going to rock!
We go to hear the heartbeat on January 23, so I'll keep you posted on all of that good stuff.
Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! You've really needed your rest, so thank God Carter is sleeping more now! I think Mike & Danielle had their second about 16 months after the first, and it was crazy for a few months, but they're lots of fun now. What a blessing to be close to family!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! That's so exciting! You and Carl are going to busy people in about 8 months!! Congratulations!
-leah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Katie! I am so excited for you. I have followed your blog with Carter since you sent me the website. I can't wait to keep track of your new little one. I just got married and he has a 9 months old so our boys are very close in age. Congrats!
- Mandy

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

We are so excited for you guys! I am thinking that it is a girl, so I guess we will just have to wait and see here soon.