Thursday, November 01, 2007
Happy Halloween/Kid Party/Grace & Kirby
Here's Carter yesterday celebrating Halloween with his Baby's 1st Halloween bib on! We didn't take him trick or treating because really, what's the point? He can't even stand up. We just stayed home and gave treats to the 15 kids that actually showed up. Disappointing!
On Saturday, Kay had a Kid's Halloween Party at the River House so here's the group picture...Carter is all the way on the right next to his cousin Kendall, the kangaroo. He was too busy looking at his other cousin, Mallory, to look at the camera. I love my little octopus!
This was way too cute not to post. Carl and I watched Grace last Saturday before the party to Kay could go out and get the house ready for everyone. She only wanted to nap if Kirby would sleep with her. Thank God I have the best cat in the world...I just put him up on the bed with her, she covered both of them up and went to sleep. Kirby really did sleep the whole hour and a half with her. Adorable!
Oh and Kirby's favorite seat in the house is Carter's booster seat. Kirby, you don't quite fit...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's all tough looking in the beanie and then you have to throw a bib on him. Not cool.
Post a Comment