Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkins/Sponge Bob/Baby Nolan/Naked!

On Saturday, me, Carter, Grandma Kay, Uncle Grant and Cousin Grace went to Wallace's Garden Center to see some pumpkins, climb a haystack, go down a jumbo slide AND to meet Sponge Bob! It was pretty fun. Carter couldn't even take time to smile because he was too busy checking out all the other kids and all the action. He is a total social butterfly!

For those of you who have multiple kids, you know how impossible it is to get a picture where ALL the kids are looking at the camera (let alone all smiling). Here's the best picture we could get of Grace and Carter together. Grace was too busy checking out the hay and Carter was too busy checking out what Grace was doing (and trying to grab her curly hair!)


Here's Grace on her favorite pumpkin...with my sunglasses on because she couldn't look at the camera to smile without them because it was too bright. (Not that she's looking at the camera anyway!)
Here we are with Sponge Bob...again, Carter's looking down and Grace is messing with the sunglasses. Hey, at least I'm looking at the camera! Oh, and Grace was so cute. After we took the picture, I told her to say goodbye to Sponge Bob and she said, "Bye, see you on T.V."
Here's Grace and I going down the big slide. She loved it, of course!
After the big slide. Don't you just love her curls?
Later that night, we went over to the Ducey's house for Collin's 3rd Birthday. While I didn't get any pictures with the birthday boy, I did have Carl take one of Stef and me with our babies. Carter loved Nolan and he wanted to touch him soooo badly. (By touch, I mean grab, scratch and pull, of course, so we had to keep him at a distance.)

Here's Stef and Carter walking together!

This picture was too hilarious not to post. Doesn't it look like Grace is, like, 30 feet in the air. I love the camera angle. She had fun "flying" with Uncle Carl the other night...

My naked man...so skinny and cute!

Close-up of the naked man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's even giving his sexy face in the nakes pic, it's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I believe that's Blue Steel...

CBGW