He's saying, "Dad, I'm not too sure about this..."
He loves his Bumbo...it's perfect for checking out his toes!
Well, Carter may not like the pool, but he doesn't seem to mind his snazzy lifejacket. We want to get him used to it now so he won't hate wearing it when he's older, so we put it on him here and there in the house. My favorite thing about the picture is that his pacifier is totally crooked because the jacket is so bulky!
2 comments:
I bet he is already better than me at wakeboarding, too.
Carter is soooo cute in his Bumbo. AJ is so big that he barely fits in his now! I went to get him out of it the other day and the Bumbo came with him :)! He has a hard time reaching his toes when he's in it because there's not enough room for him to bend over in it. I can't wait for the two of them to meet each other!
Love you~
Lisa
Post a Comment