Grandma Sue bought Carter a new book about monsters. As you can see, he loves it. See how he's touching the page. Last night, he was fussy before bed, so I got this book out and he got quiet really fast. He didn't want to miss any of the book!

Here's Carter with Grandpa Ken at the River house. Grandpa was singing to Carter and Carter was loving it!

Cudding with Gramps...check out those eyes!

Carter and Nana sure had fun together, also. She knew just how to make him smile and giggle!


Carter's first meal was successful!!! He loved the cereal and reached out for more with his mouth wide open.

Here, I think he's taking it all in...just thinking about how yummy his new food is.
I smiled and said, Yummy, the whole time...just like the books say to do to teach Carter that eating is fun and exciting. (Sorry I look like crap...no make-up at 7 a.m.)
Yeah, he liked the cereal, but he REALLY liked his bib with the cool red car on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment