Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Carter loves Uncle Matt

Well, of course we didn't take any pictures this weekend, but Uncle Matt came to visit. Carter and he had a great time chatting and playing. I think Uncle Matt was surprised to see how much Carter sleeps still...

Matt and I went to eat sushi while Carl worked on Saturday and Carter was the perfect little gentleman during the meal. He just sat in his seat and checked everything out. No whining and no fussing (for over an hour). Isn't he just a great baby!?!?

On Saturday night, Carter stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Hoyt while we went out for wings and some drinks. It was my first time out at night without Carter and I had a great time! I even got some high fives from Matt for being "fun Katie" again. (Does that mean that I've turned into boring Katie now that I have Carter?) Hmmmmmmm.

It was a fun weekend. Thanks for visiting, Uncle Matt!

No comments: