Well, my maternity leave is officially over and I have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm really depressed about it and would love to be rich enough to stop working, but since I'm not...back I go. Carter will be staying with my mother-in-law, Kay, while I work so I know he'll be in good hands. (I'd just rathar those hands be mine!)
Say a little prayer for me.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you are doing well with the work thing. It does get easier, and then harder again, and then easier. I think nothing would be better than to have all our debts erased with an extra few hundred grand to spare! I'd stay home for sure. But, alas, I just make the best of it. It does make the time you spend together so special! You're lucky to have a family memeber watching him.
Post a Comment