Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Weddings make Carter sleepy...

Carter attended his first wedding and reception last weekend. He was a fantastic guest and slept through, pretty much, the whole thing. I'm serious, he slept through the entire ceremony, waking only to eat and poop after it was over...and almost slept through the entire reception (even with the music blaring) He only woke to eat. I had to rush him to the dance floor after one of his feedings so we could get a dance with Daddy in!


Here's Carter with the bride, Shannon, and Erica, his nanny. Okay, Erica's not really his nanny, but she often acts like one when we're shopping or out to eat. Since Erica's a nurse, she has weekdays off and is always willing to runs errands with me. I wouldn't be able to get anything accomplished, shopping wise, if I didn't have her right by my side helping me out. (Thank you, Erica! Carter sure does love you!)

For those of you who have ever been to a wedding with Carl...or if you attended our own wedding, you know he does a sweet Michael Jackson dance to Billy Jean. Well, this performance was a pretty big deal, as it was the first Carter had ever seen. (Although he slept through it, I'm sure he felt the vibe!)

Here I am with my friends Abby (Vince's girlfriend) and Erica (Jeff's wife). They're pretty cool and that's why I posted this picture!


No comments: