Thursday, May 03, 2007
The Day After...
What can I say...he bounces back pretty quickly. After a rough afternoon yesterday of screaming and infant pain reliever, he slept from 5 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., then from 10:45 p.m. to 3:35 a.m., then from 4 a.m. to 6 a.m. and from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Can you believe that??? He's basically been asleep for 12 hours, only waking to eat. Now, here his is just a few minutes ago, flirting with me. (Probably so I never take him to get shots again...) Isn't he just precious with his band-aids on!?!?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not looking forward to AJ's first round of shots! He gets his at 2 months as well. I'm glad you mentioned the pain reliever. We will have to get some so we're ready. Miss you and love you lots! Give Carter a kiss for me.
Lisa
He is so stinking cute! Look at that face!
Aunt Katy
Post a Comment