Thursday, April 12, 2007

Visit with Auntie Carrie, Oakley, Random Pics

One of my BFF's came to visit us this week and here is a picture of Auntie Carrie Wood with Carter. (He thinks she's really pretty and loves to stare at her!) Carrie and I had a great time hanging out, talking about old times, shopping, eating a nice meal out...and I even got to cook while she took care of Carter. He loved that she would rock him in his chair for what seemed like hours on end. She totally spoiled him (and me) and we had a great few days. Thanks for coming, Carrie. We can't wait to see you again.


Here's a video of Auntie Carrie singing Carter a "lullabye." It worked...he stayed calm!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

The day before Carrie arrived, Oakley, our dog came to visit. Mostly, he ignored Carter, but he did squeeze a quick, wet kiss in before he went back over to Carl's parents house. (He's staying there until our grass grows in and we get him trained on the invisible fence.)

Here's Daddy "training" Carter to be an Ultimate Fighter. Carter's got it down pretty well, huh?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Here's a cute one of Carter sleeping...I love that his hands are folded and his legs crossed. What a little muffin man!?
Here he is in his cool striped hoodie outfit from Baby Gap. Carter loves the fashions from that store!
Finally, I took this picture just before I sat down to write this post. He's napping in his big crib...hasn't he grown?




No comments: