Thursday, April 26, 2007

First Visit to Kansas City

Here's my little traveler! He was such a good boy on the ride down AND the ride back...sleeping the whole time except to tell me when he was hungry. (Thanks to the Barn's for letting me stop and feed/change him at your house. It's decorated totally cute!) And, Barn, it was great having lunch with you at good ol' Hy-Vee...we need a longer visit really soon.

Carter made so many new friends while in Kansas City...

Here he is with Stephanie Merriott (Lowry). He really liked sleeping on her built-in "pillows." Mom's pillows are the extra-small version compared to Steph. =) It was great seeing you and catching up with you, Steph. We can't wait for you to come visit some time soon!!!
Here's Carter with my cousin, Christine and my Uncle Dave. Thanks for coming over for a quick visit!
Here's Carter with my Aunt Beth. She totally made over him all weekend and I'm sure he loved the extra attention. He sure loved being held by her and cousin Laura.
Speaking of cousin Laura, here's Carter posing with her. He really enjoyed all the love and attention he got from her! We can't wait to see you in September at Nic's wedding.

Here's Carter with my BFF from college, Katy Zimmerman (Tyree). He could hardly stay awake when Katy visited...but he was happy to meet her, none the less!

Here's Carter looking cute and grabbing everyone's attention. I believe this is when he was laughing at them for saying, "Mr. Barky Von Schnauser!" (You know, the commercial!?!?)
I posted this picture for my Dad. Here are his two favorite babies sleeping on the couch...
Here's the fam (sans Carl). Don't my highlights look great? er...I mean, doesn't the baby look cute?
Carter enjoyed his nap on Uncle Matt's big couch, under the "duck" painting by Jodi...just kidding Jodi, you know I love your work!!!
Here's Carter with what I call "milk face." Uncle Matt thought it was funny, too.
Aunt Beth and I took Carter for a walk...it was a beautiful day...81 degrees and sunny. Sure beats Cleveland weather doesn't it, Aunt Bethie!???!!
We had a fabulous weekend! Thanks to all who came by to visit us. And special thanks to Aunt Beth and Cousin Laura for traveling as far as they did to see us! We love you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I'm talking about! Good update!!! We should have taken a pic of you at Clancey's having your first post-baby libation!!!

And I totally noticed your highlights first! What baby???!!!!

Love you!

CBGW

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have seen you and that little peanut of yours! Let me know when you'll be back in town and Jean and I will come over and visit!
-Leah