Monday, March 19, 2007

Some fave pics and a belly shot...

I love this picture...just wanted to share it with you all.
Here he is, cute as can be, sleeping inside his Boppy. My mom put him in there like this and he loved being so snug in it.
I know I'm brave to post this, but some people wanted to see what my belly looked like now. It's been 16 days since delivery and here's what I look like. I'm down 17 lbs, 13 to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the B&W shot! Who took it? That's another one for the wall!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the belly pic, you're brave! You look great, though. Not a stretch mark in sight!!! You'll be in a bikini before you know it! (Or by the 4th of July!!!)

Carter's hair is SO red in the St. Patty's Day pic! How appropriate!

Thanks for keeping us all updated. What did our parents do before blogs????? ;)

CBGW