Monday, February 05, 2007

Baby Shower w/ Work Friends!

Yesterday, my friends at work (Teri and Kim) threw me a shower! Hooray! It was actually held at my house (because a lot of them hadn't seen the finished product, yet), but I didn't have to lift a finger. Friends started showing up at 1:45 and decorations went up, food was put out, punch was made and the gifts started rolling in. I really do work with some of the coolest ladies around. They really made me feel so special! We played some games and gossiped. We ate food and I took people on house tours. I let the kids jump on my bed. (I like to be "cool" Katie!) Oh, and I let the kids help me open gifts, too. They loved "inspecting" all the toys and books!

Everyone was super-generous and I got tons of great stuff, from Dreft laundry detergent to onesies to breast pads to adorable clothes to toys...and the big group gift was my Pack n Play. Yay! It's a total necessity and it matches my house decor perfectly. Thank you to all my friends at work for showering me with gifts...and for showering me with support and friendship at work everyday. You ladies ROCK!

Below are some pictures of the awesome afternoon. The first picture is of Teri, due at the end of July, me, due March 10 and Heather, due March 6. It's an epidemic at my office!






No comments: