As soon as we got it in the house last night, Carl put it together and I "drove" it around to test it out. We even put Kirby in it to see how it was with a little weight in it! (He didn't like that too much...) Then, I practiced locking the carseat into the stroller-it's soooo easy!
Carl's favorite things include the "shocks" on the front wheels, the digital clock and temperature gage and the easy twist handle that folds the stroller flat in one simple movement.
Here's a couple of pictures for you, Uncle Matt! And in a proud voice I still scream, "GO BUCKS!"
2 comments:
And most importantly it is not on the consumer reports "bad" car seat list. I was soooooo worried! Love the cat in the jersey!
Katy Z
Sorry we missed the baby shower. You look great!!!
I love what you have done with the baby room and won't you look so cute with the matching stroller, handbag and coat!
Kelly and Brandon Yoder
Post a Comment