Friday, January 19, 2007

33 Week Doc Appointment

First thing's first: I've gained a total of 24.5 lbs. I'm already SURE I'll be over the 30 lb. mark, so I'm over it now. Oh well.

The doctor said that Baby's head is pretty much "stuck" down low...so that's a good sign that I'll be able to deliver vaginally. (But nothing is official until I'm in labor, you know!) Also, she says that I'm measuring between 30 and 31 weeks so she thinks Baby is on the smaller side. YIPEE! Again, nothing is for sure, but she said if she had to guess, she'd think Baby would weigh between 6.5 and 7 lbs. when he's born. We all know that this would mean a little less pain for me! My next appointment is Thursday, Feb. 1, when I'm 35 weeks.

The Quad Cities Boat and RV Show is this weekend, so Carl will be busy at that and I'll play the role of "good wife" and make sandwiches and other goodies to take to the show for all the salesmen to eat in between all their deal making. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be a good year for boat sales!

I'll update again on Monday after our next Baby Class this Sunday.

No comments: