Here we (me & Baby) are painting a blue stripe in his room...the navy is an exact match to the crib bedding we have...so it's all going to look fabulous!
Here's the room with the finished stripe. I realize that this looks quite simple, but it involved a laser thingy, tons of blue painters tape, a tape measure and lots of pencil marks on the wall. The prep work took me about two hours and the painting part only about 1/2 hour (for both coats.) It was all worth it, though, because it turned out great and the lines are perfect!
I also put this bookshelf together last night at about 9 p.m. I was determined to get it done!!! Can you believe I did it all correctly!?!? I only messed up one time and had to go back and undo some stuff...but that was only about a 2 minute detour, so no big deal. I put some stuff on the shelf to give you more of an idea of what it will look like in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment