Okay, so last night around 8:30, I noticed the baby moving around quite a bit, so I thought, what the heck, maybe Carl will be able to feel him move if he kicks a real hard one. So, I put Carl's hand on the spot he kept kicking and just a few seconds later, Baby kicked a good one. Carl and I looked at each other with matching expressions on our faces. I knew he had felt it by his surprised and amazed look! It was so cool for Carl to finally feel the presence of our little guy for himself after I've been able to feel his presence for quite some time, now. =)
It was a good night.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is so the best isn't it! Yeah for Carl!!!
I am so excited for you two! I can't tell if I have felt baby Sauer move yet or not, although just last night I had a sensation that felt like a wave. Don't know if that was the baby or not. I can just picture Carl's face. Wish I could be there to give you two a big hug! Love ya~ Lisa
Post a Comment