Monday, October 23, 2006

Ultrasound TOMORROW!!!

I can hardly contain myself...the BIG ultrasound is tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. AGGGHHH! So, Carl and I will head to the doctor's office-we have to make it through the "normal" appointment first and then we'll have the ultrasound. So, I'm thinking around 11:30 a.m. we'll get to see our little baby for the first time! After the appoitments, we'll head out to lunch to celebrate Carl's birthday (while on the phone with friends and family sharing the good news) and then back to work (to post the pictures of our little one on this blog.) So, stay tuned.

Also, we're having a birthday dinner for Carl at our new house featuring my mother-in-law's famous meatloaf (Carl's favorite), baked potatoes (Katie & Baby's favorite), salad and rolls. For dessert, Funfetti cake for everyone (Carl's fave) and I'm sure my nieces will love the sprinkles on top. So, a low-key birthday celebration this year, but our annual Halloween costume party is this weekend, so that won't be so low-key. We have so much to celebrate!

I'm 20 weeks, 2 days today so I'm over halfway there. I'm feeling great and can't really complain about anything. (as long as I get a good amount of sleep) I'm growing pretty steadily now and am wearing maternity shirts and jeans, but can wear some of my old clothes. I'm even starting to fill out my OSU sweatshirt (it's a good way to measure since I wear it every Saturday on gameday!!! Go Bucks!)

No comments: