Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Belly Picture #3



Here we are at 16 weeks, 3 days. I can tell I've grown...can you? I included the side shot because I think it shows the growth more. In the next three weeks, my books say that the baby will double in size (so, does that mean I will double in size? Yikes!) Anyhoo, I'm feeling really good. Not quite as tired at night and I'm eating everything in sight. I'm having a little heartburn, but my headaches have stopped, for the most part.
Carl and I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and we'll hear the heartbeat again and they'll feel around on my tummy. We've decided against all the random, extra tests, as we have no reason to think anything is going wrong. Next appointment, at the end of October, is the ultrasound!!! I can't wait to see our baby's sweet little face.
I also have an appointment with my massage therapist/chiropractor tomorrow, so I'll be all worked out, aligned and feeling good. We're going to K.C. this weekend, so I wanted to feel my best for the trip.

No comments: